About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- A 5-year successful track record of making and/or exceeding revenue goals in complex, business application and enterprise business software sales (Saas)
- A 4-year accredited college degree, preferably in a business and/or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Must have boardroom, executive-style presence and the ability to manage large complex sales cycles
- The ability to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems
- The ability to create a value proposition that aligns with organizational goals and ROI
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes and negotiating T&C’s
- Strong telephone prospecting, partnering and marketing skills
- Clean driving record
- Must pass drug screen/background
As a critical role to the success of the company it will be expected that this person participates in the growth and training of the Inside Sales Support by working with them on internal and client facing processes. The Account Executive will also collaborate with Management to develop standard forms, presentations, and sales resources that meet the needs of the team. This role requires a dedicated effort to achieve company goals and objectives monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Act as primary or secondary point of contact for Enterprise Accounts, and/or a secondary point of contact for Super Enterprise Accounts (may have responsibility for select Super Enterprise accounts)
- Manage ‘Book of Business’ (dedicated and named account listed at the end of this document)
- Act as the main point of contact for Enterprise clients to address given needs and bring customized solutions by:
- Maintaining consistent client communication with excellent customer service
- Ability to perform a Needs Analysis
- Completing site surveys
- Building different budget points with rough orders of magnitude
- Conducting the mark-up of client floor plans to visually represent coverage of scope
- Coordinating the formal design with the engineering team for a complete design via a project template, once the scope of work is agreed upon
- Creating and presenting proposals, functional scopes of work, visual scopes of work, pricing documents, marketing material and any other required or requested documentation Help meet quarterly, and yearly, and company quotas
- Become an expert of the “Tech Tour” and demonstrate the ability to guide a client/partner through our office
- Be prepared to attend or conduct quarterly business reviews (QBR’s) for Super Enterprise/ Enterprise clients, or attend as additional support, if needed
- Attend, capture notes and plan for enterprise account planning (EAP) meetings by completing pre-work forms and executing objectives, to better serve our Super Enterprise/Enterprise clients
- Maintain accountability and follow through for ‘action items’ that come out of respective EAP’s
- Help meet quarterly objectives (Rocks) as directed by management
- Attend weekly internal meetings, as well as participate in training opportunities and professional development
- General maintenance and accountability of Traction To-Do’s, Issues and quarterly Rocks, and participate in Level 10 meetings
- Maintain up-to-date records in Salesforce to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Ensure accuracy of pricing/margin in DTools
- Review SOW and BOM to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Manage formal client facing materials and SOQs, including but not limited to presentations, documentation, proposals, and any other professional materials.
- Attend select client meetings with teammates to act as backup and to capture information
- Ensure all action items identified are completed in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison to the project manager to ensure a smooth handoff of the project post signature
- Participate in postmortem meetings with the entire team who worked to deliver the project, in order to identify successes, opportunities and recognize areas for improvement
- Work with AutoCAD Design Engineers to coordinate room and systems drawings, perform final review for accuracy
- Collaborate with the Technical Solutions Engineer on demonstrations and solution development
- Assist with project bios, monthly newsletter, photography, etc.
- Maintain accountability for all internal processes and ensure timely follow through and reporting.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary
What's in it for you
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This Is To Whom You'll Report
Director of Sales
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.