About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- PMP Certification desired, but not required
- InfoComm CTS certification desired, but not required
- Two-year college degree and at least 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience in a similar position.
- Has a strong knowledge of construction fundamentals
- Has an understanding of job financial reports, and the ability to control costs in the handling of projects.
- Prior scheduling experience
- Strong Technical Aptitude; ability to Quickly learn new technologies, software programs and procedures
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business communications and contracts. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure documents.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions given in written, oral or schedule form.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written form.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote), comfortable with frequent internet searches and research.
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, and be available by phone during scheduled installation hours
- Ability to drive personal vehicle for work purposes
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to type; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk for periods of time. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted, and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate
- Site work job conditions are similar to typical construction projects. Hard hats, safety vests, glasses, and steel toed boots may be required on specific job sites.
- Developing relationships with key decision-makers and client representatives.
- Orchestrate Immedia’s internal resources.
- Drive installation efficiency and ensure maximum job profitability.
- Understanding your audience and adjusting your communication method.
- Continuously monitoring project deliverables and pushing for resolution.
- Ensuring the Client team is updated immediately as key events unfold.
- Working closely with assigned Project Coordinator and Foreman to ensure all projects have redundancy within the Project Management team.
- Motivate internal resources to ensure we are delivering against our monthly goal for “clean installation” hours.
- Provide direction to the Foreman for the creation and/or modification of Project Work Plans/Tasks.
- Plan and oversee all engineering, installation, programming, commissioning, and subcontracting activities on all assigned projects.
- Determine, from review of various information, necessary changes in design, contract price, installation plan, or other activity. Works with engineering and sales department to resolve any scope and/or design issues.
- Facilitate all requested change orders by working with the Engineering team and then presenting the change orders to the client for approval.
- Provide clear direction to the Procurement Team for when materials, supplies, and services are due. Also provides clear direction on when materials need to be delivered to job site
- Monitor construction schedules and coordinate task scheduling with other trades.
- Routinely walk job site to ensure quality installation of projects.
- Provide solutions to challenging problems.
- Provide monthly billing information to accounting.
- Supervisory Duties: Supervises existing installers and subcontractors. May be asked to interview candidates. Plans, assigns, and directs work. Coach and appraise performance. Reward and discipline employees as related to a project they are working on. Address complaints and resolve problems on job sites.
- Study literature and attend in-house trainings to stay current with products, processes and materials.
- Work toward development plan goals put in place by your manager.
What's in it for you
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This It To Whom You'll Report
Chief Technology Officer
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.