About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- CTS-I is required within 6 months of hire date.
- A thorough understanding of InfoComm standards (ANSI/InfoComm 2M-2010 and ANSI/InfoComm 10:2013)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Commercial Lead Technician
- Have the ability to organize and run multiple crews and jobs.
- Highly organized
- Independent worker
- Ability to communicate clearly to the Project Management Team.
- Have the ability to take clear and concise notes during construction/ client meetings.
- Must possess all tools that are required of a Lead Installation Tech.
- Maintain a positive attitude while on the job. Be the example for others to follow. Represent Immedia to other trades and clients.
- Maintain and foster effective working relationships with the installers, project management team and sales team through clear and effective communication, independent thinking and proactive problem solving. Be solution oriented.
- Keep all customer conversations positive and have Immedia’s best interest in mind.
- Plan, organize and direct optimum day-to-day onsite operations through the duration of the project utilizing NetSuite task scheduling and reporting.
- Review compiled NetSuite tasks with a logical and efficient methodology and use these tasks to drive the project installation teams.
- Collaborate with your Project Coordinator to keep the installation schedule updated and in alignment with the NetSuite Tasks. This includes communicating the need to move tasks out or pull them forward on the schedule (keeping equipment staging requirements in mind). All project reviews should be communicated during the daily huddle meetings.
- Coordinate and confirm schedules with all internal Immedia resources (PM/PC/Scheduler) to ensure the transition between Installation, Configuration, Programming, Certification, and training happens seamlessly and efficiently.
Site Walks/Site Visits
- Site walks shall be conducted / scheduled at the discretion of the PM team.
- Site visits are required daily for any active project that has installation technicians assigned onsite
Installation Team Management
- Verify attendance of all technicians prior to the start of onsite activities.
- Review daily tasks and goals with the assigned lead every morning prior to commencing worksite activities.
- At the conclusion of every workday prior to the installation team departing site conduct a task review. If any task is left incomplete communicate back to the PC to move the task accordingly on the schedule.
- At the conclusion of every workday verify proper submission of time and status reports by all technicians assigned to any active project sites.
- Communicate staffing changes if not aligned with current schedule.
- Ensure punch lists are completed and being addressed with tasks for each project in the red zone
- It is the expectation that Project Foreman commit at a minimum 50% of their work week to installation-based tasks. This includes properly reporting back to those assigned tasks in NetSuite.
- It is the responsibility of the Project Foreman to conduct daily site inspections of installed equipment, structure, and cabling. Deficiencies should be addressed immediately with the installation team onsite. These reviews should be aligned with Immedia quality standards and the certification checklist.
- If a safety violation is discovered, it is to be immediately reported to the Installation Field Manager.
- Repeat installation issues need to be highlighted and sent to the Field Installation Manager.
- Repeat offenders need to be reported to the Field Installation Manager for remediation.
- The Project Foreman is overall responsible for the project equipment once it has been delivered to a site and signed for. An accurate and exact inventory of equipment that is to be left onsite beyond 1 working day is required to be submitted daily to the PC.
- If a task pushes past its intended installation date and will not be installed for more than 5 days from that date it is required to be returned to the warehouse where it will be unfulfilled and returned to inventory.
- Hardware – Identify hardware needs and ensure they are ordered/stocked as needed for each project (i.e. – grid wire, j-hooks, Hilti parts, cable, etc.)
- During site walk throughs, it should be used as training for the team they are working with.
Goal is to convert 1 tech to a lead per year on the team.
What's in it for you
- Salary: DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This It To Whom You'll Report
Field Installation Manager
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.