About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- A thorough understanding of InfoComm standards (ANSI/InfoComm 2M-2010 and ANSI/InfoComm 10:2013)
- 5 years’ combined experience as a Commercial Lead Technician/Foreman
- Highly organized
- Independent worker
- Technical communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude while on the job. Be the example for others to follow. Represent Immedia to other trades and clients.
- Maintain and foster effective working relationships with the installers, project management team Engineering and sales team through clear and effective communication, independent thinking and pro-active problem solving. Be solution oriented.
- Keep all customer conversations positive and have Immedia’s best interest in mind.
- Perform Design Reviews of applicable projects
- Verifying wiring diagrams for completion and accuracy (system drawings)
- Verify product locations and elevations are correct with building infra-structure (facility drawings)
- Maintain and provide a schedule of Design reviews based on priorities.
- Rack Build Elevations –Assisting With a logical order of equipment design for rack build optimizing space for clean and efficient wiring of the rack.
- Attend Project kickoffs to assist PM team with Construction schedules and Infra-structure identification and assist with hand-over to installation team.
- Resource for Job walks – Preliminary walkthroughs with PMs documenting infra-structure challenges and engineering misses.
- QC – Random site visits prior to pre-wire to ensure infra-structure is correct and submittals are being adhered to. documentation is being followed. Verify all projects are in conformance with InfoComm standards.
- Review change Order submissions for completeness and accuracy, prior to hand-off to engineering.
- Communicate field issues and concerns to engineering along with recommendations / feedback on corrections
- Assist Sales team with providing appropriate Scope of Work to clients and setting expectations, in addition to pre-sales technical walks for engineering.
- Review sub-contractor requests from sales and project management.
What's in it for you
- Salary: DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This Is To Whom You'll Report
Director of Operations
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.