About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- 3+ years Installation Experience
- Clear understanding of Signal flow and wiring technique, including cable terminations
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Must have a current DPS Fingerprint Car
- Maintain a positive attitude while on the job. Be the example for others to follow. Represent Immedia to other trades and clients.
- Maintain and foster effective working relationships with the service coordinator, project managers and sales team through clear and effective communication, independent thinking and pro-active problem solving. Be solution-oriented.
- Customer communications: refer all change order and money related discussions to service coordinator; keep all conversations positive and have Immedia’s best interest in mind.
- Review the assigned service cases the day before work is scheduled.
- Request required equipment for completing the service call.
- Collect completed job folder from the office for Immedia completed projects if required.
- Obtain current programming files for service call if required, and save updates on Immedia server if changes are made.
- Arrive to scheduled locations promptly at scheduled time or notify customer and/or project coordinator.
- Complete the scope of work as defined in your service case. Any change must be approved by Service Coordinator and/or customer.
- For defective/broken product, call manufacturer for RMA and return item with RMA form to warehouse.
- Phone Support: return calls to customers for phone support throughout the day.
- Complete status reports and time entries by 7am every day for previous days’ work.
- Strictly adhere to Immedia Installation Standards, report infractions to Service Coordinator.
- Follow up with Service Coordinator on reported issues until they are resolved.
- Maintain stock parts and tools for Service Vehicle.
- Schedule maintenance/service and maintain cleanliness of Immedia provided truck.
- Maintain CTS Certification.
- Maintain other certifications and attend manufacturer trainings when needed.
What's in it for you
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This Is To Whom You'll Report
Director of Field Services
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.