About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Provide support to engineers, project management, sales, and installers by preparing facility coordination drawing sets, equipment layouts, system line drawings, cable pull diagrams, rack and other equipment elevations, etc.
- Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture.
- Provides copies of drawings and maintains information regarding changes to database.
- Maintains a solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with architectural, construction, engineering and audiovisual terminology.
- Possesses mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Uses computer assisted design/drafting AutoCAD software to develop drawings.
- Revit Software background is preferred, but not mandatory
- Revises architectural drawings for equipment layouts.
- Utilizes knowledge of various AV equipment, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Updates Drawing and Engineering Standards.
- Creates new AutoCAD blocks, and maintains existing block database.
What's in it for you
- Salary: DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This Is To Whom You'll Report
Director of Operations
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.