Content Marketing Manager
About the Job
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients' lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, collaborative, and take ownership. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect, and that share our passion.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and to further innovate that technology we’re building security into that offering, including a state-of-the-art Security Operations Center (SOC) to provide real-time 24/7 monitoring.
We proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people and we are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team.
This Is What You'll Do
- Heavy writing component – Individual will pitch, write, and optimize enterprise-level content across multiple mediums, ranging from one-off projects to full-scale integrated marketing campaigns
- Define the content strategy for all Immedia brands, and write, edit, and deliver exceptional content that meets business objects
- Conduct market research to learn about current content trends and target audiences
- Understand our products, solutions, and company objectives
- Create a writing process and delivery strategy
- Craft interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and engages site visitors
- In collaboration with of the Director of Marketing, develop a content strategy that supports the development of thought leadership, drives awareness and traffic, nurtures contact relationships, and closes deals
- Research and analyze competitors’ content, messaging, and distribution tactics
- Understand our ideal customer profile and create multiple variations of a single piece of content, adapting the messaging to better resonate with each enterprise buyer persona
- Develop a content roadmap that anticipates and meets a buyer’s needs at each stage of the customer journey
- Identify areas for improvement on Immedia-owned web properties.
- Leverage SEO tools to perform content optimization, SEO audits, keyword research, rank tracking, link building, or backlink monitoring.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans for enterprise content themes; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Content Creation - Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blog posts, press releases, email marketing messages, website copy, ebooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Following the editorial calendar, set appropriate expectations and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Mine the enterprise for customer stories that showcase the business value of Immedia’s services and support key business initiatives
- Publish, Promote, and Measure Performance of Content
- Own the channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution
- Apply your keen understanding of key social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
- Collaborate with internal marketing and external media teams to ensure effective distribution and strategic amplification of content for maximum reach and business impact
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Provide comprehensive recaps on content performance, and act as a feedback loop for the Director of Marketing in terms of content performance across key metrics, helping to inform future content decisions
- Other duties as identified or assigned.
This Is What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing or editorial role, preferably in the B2B IT services space
- 3+ years of experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, and other product marketing material
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to communicate the business value of an intangible service or solution
- Experience with on-page SEO and inbound content development, particularly using tools like AHREFs or other SEO software
- A portfolio of past work: webpages, landing pages, email messages, SEO-driven content, marketing collateral, etc.
- Demonstrated success with growing traffic and driving revenue through content marketing
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and publishing platforms, especially HubSpot and Webflow
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with the challenges and needs of organizations in highly regulated industries (e.g., healthcare, financial services, legal, manufacturing, etc.)