About the company
Immedia’s vision is to improve the lives of our clients through the innovative use of technology. We design, build and support conferencing, learning, entertainment, and marketing technologies that enrich our clients lives and help them communicate in an ever-changing environment.
As a company, we appreciate a hard-working spirit and people who are curious, accountable, and collaborative. Let’s face it, we spend a significant amount of our time with our colleagues so your work life can have a profound effect on your general happiness. At Immedia, we enjoy spending our week with people we trust, respect and that share our passion. We have a fire in belly (FITB) because we have the emotional stamina and vigor to achieve greatness and to act! We are courageous and vulnerable.
Immedia has been helping businesses communicate better for over 17 years, and we proudly operate in Scottsdale, Arizona because of the natural beauty, culture, and people. We are seeking dynamic and dedicated members to join our Immedia team, apply today!
- 3 or more years of experience working in an MEP or Audio Visual environment.
- 3 or more years of experience with AutoCAD.
- Strong organizational and detail orientation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills,
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD.
- Interoperability experience with technology.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice.
- Experience with BIM 360 is a plus.
- Create CAD Standards development that align with compliance standards.
- Develop CAD workflows for design and construction.
- Create and maintain CAD libraries
- Assistance with CAD workflow processes and transitions.
What's in it for you
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
This Is To Whom You'll Report
Director of Field Operations
Immedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. Immedia celebrates diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.